Monday, December 19, 2011

Have you ever been so bored with nothing to do that you started reading the telephone directory?

Yes,i only got to c though,got bored with it after a while.|||nah|||no, but i have done the same thing with the bible. |||I actually do this on the toilet.|||nah. I just goto Y/A|||no never been that bored |||Never.





ஜ ♥ Inez/Inescia ♥ ஜ|||Yup..|||Haha, yes. I look up all of my teachers names in the phone book. Sometimes I prank call them. HAHA it's so funny. |||Cereal boxes. That's what I read.|||the yellow pages only ,just to look at the adds in there.|||nope rainman|||can't say that I have...|||Nope|||Not since Al Gore invented the internet. Thank you, Mr. Gore. Thank you.|||Yes haha ♥|||WOW , I've never been that bored. |||LOL yes!|||yea, my Friend locked me in a cupboard and was bored


also shampoo bottles are a riveting read|||No I actually have never in my life been that bored!|||sometimes I look up funny names in there, thats it.|||i think i might have a long time ago|||There is always something else to do besides that. If I ever get really bored I just go to sleep for awhile.





Unless you were drunk then that is the only exception because to you its the funniest thing in the world at the moment.|||nope!|||no i aint that desparate|||Absolutely, It usually gives me motivation for a few prank calls.|||Haha no actually


Thanks, thats a good one for next time though (:|||i actually have.


and i will admit whilst drunk one night called up A. Service. that was the mans name. this is sort of how it went:


me: hello


man: hello?


me:yes, i was wondering if you could provide A. Service


man: yes, I am A. Service


me: what other kinds of services can you supply...?


man: erm....


and he hung up!!





i dont think i amused him. it amused me for a while however


|||No. Dude, read the dictionary... shorter and much more entertaining than reading a telephone directory. You must like pretty heavy books. How much of it do you remember anyway?|||Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment