Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hey could anyone give me an online telephone directory of every Indian person living in Barcelona, Spain.?

Hello guys! I am in dire need of your help. My friend lives in Barcelona Spain. I want her number. I had her number earlier but she has changed her house and surrendered their telephone number, moreover its lost. She also isn't calling me since about a month. You people please help me in searching her phone number. Please help me by providing the telephone directory of Barcelona. I will be much obliged. Thank you guys for being patient to read my problem.|||Come on you should know - they don't put race in a telephone listing!!!





You can get a telephone directory of everyone who has their number published in Barcelona Spain. But forget about getting it narrowed down to Indians!





Didn't you get her email address?





Sorry, but you are not going to have any luck on this.|||No. This is impossible as not "every Indian person living in Barcelona, Spain" has a telephone.|||The best wat to contact is go to





http://www.barcelonareporter.com





and click yellow or white page and type names that you are looking for or call 93 300 4435 - 687 856 411





good luck|||Come on you should know - they don't put race in a telephone listing!!!





You can get a telephone directory of everyone who has their number published in Barcelona Spain. But forget about getting it narrowed down to Indians!





Didn't you get her email address?





Sorry, but you are not going to have any luck on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment