Monday, December 19, 2011

How to create an online telephone directory on a website with search option?

Ok, I have a website and I want to include an online telephone directory of my colony(has about 1500 tel. numbers) on that site.


I want to include search by name, by department, by address, etc.


So, can you tell how to do that.....


Want serious answers only.


thanks.|||Sure. Contact my company. We do programming and enhancements to existing websites. We program in PHP. Your asking for something that would take a little time. its not a 123 thing however we can help.





We would give you the ability through an Admin panel to add, delete, edit every record in an easy interface. We do this with all our websites so business owners don't have to rely on a webmaster to do easy textual changes. We could convert your whole site this way. (Or just give you what you wanted)

No comments:

Post a Comment